If you are moving into or out of the Fairview area, please contact our office to make the necessary changes to your sewer and/or water account.
When you or your attorney calls the office, please have the following information available:
- Your name
- Your phone number
- The account address
- Date of Closing (or moving out, if you are renting)
- Date you would like final meter reading done
- The name and phone number of your attorney, if buying or selling the residence.
- The name and phone number of your landlord, if renting the residence.
Additional information will be required of your attorney, if buying or selling:
- The name of the buyer or seller of your Fairview residence.
- The name of their attorney
- The name of the realtor used by you and the buyer/seller
- Where the final bill is to be mailed
If you wish, all of this information can be emailed to email@example.com.
Request for Temporary Disruption of Service:
If you are temporarily leaving the area for an extended period of time, please contact our office.
Please be aware that there is a $35 fee to have your water service turned back on.
There is no Temporary Disconnection of Service available for your sewer.